To install a printer, you have to connect it with a computer. Most of the printers come with an installation CD. But, now the computers don’t have the CD-driver for which we have to install our printers without a CD. In this case, we can install our printer with the help of USB or network connection. So, in this blog, we will discuss how to install a brother printer without a CD. For any printer related issue, you can also take the help of Brother Printer Customer Support.
Install the brother printer without a CD
Here we are going to discuss how to install the brother printer without a CD-Rom. The procedure is discussed below step by step;
- Now, we are going through the procedure how we can install the brother printer without a CD-Rom. The process is stated below step by step;
- In the first step, you have to connect your brother printer with the computer.
- After that, next, you have to power on the printer and then wait until the routine initialize procedure of the printer is completed.
- You have to start the computer in the third step by turning its power on.
- By using an administrator account, now you have to log in the computer. You notice that the suitable driver is located and installed by the windows. In the right corner of your computer, you notice a message in the system tray and it will say that the installation is done successfully. If the process is unsuccessful, you can do it manually.
- To go through the manual process of installing the brother printer without a CD, initially, you have to download the appropriate printer driver for your brother printer from the brother printer website. By following the instruction appears in the download page, you can install the driver. Install the driver when it is fully downloaded.
- In the next step, you have to click at the “start” button of your computer which should be followed by selecting the “device and printer”.
- Now, you can see a button in the top of the screen which is the “Add a printer” button and you have to click here and then select the “Add a local printer” option.
- Then, you have to click at the “Use an existing port” in the “choose printer port” page. After that, if your printer is a USB model choose the USB port. If your printer has parallel connection port, then you have to select “LPT1” or “LPT2”.
- After this step, you need to click at the “Next” button and then click at the “Have Disk” button.
- You have to find out the folder in the last step where the driver file was extracted. After that, click on “OK”. You can end the process by clicking at the “Finis” which is displayed on the screen.
So, this is the procedure by following which you can install your brother printer without a CD. If after following this process also you are unable to install the brother printer, you can take the help of Brother Printer Customer Support.
Brother Printer Customer Support
For any kind of issue related to your brother printer, you can take the help of Brother Printer Customer Support by calling at +1-888-621-0339. The team of Brother Printer Customer Support is always ready to serve the customer with their awesome service. To get the service of Brother Printer Customer Support, you don’t have to carry your printer to anywhere as they assist you over the phone to repair your printer. If still, you cannot fix it, by giving utmost attention to your privacy, they access your remote location and repair your printer. No hidden charges are taken from the customers by the Brother Printer Customer Support. To enjoy the service at an affordable price, you can subscribe to their monthly and yearly packages. So, stay connected with Brother Printer Customer Support and enjoy their incredible customer service.